• Personal counselling
• Academic support, course selection, career and post-secondary planning
• Scholarship/Bursary information
• Help with study skills, organizational skills, time management, goal setting
• Family consultation and support – help for parents around their child’s well being or educational needs
• Referrals – help for students, parents and families to find the resources they need in the community
• Presentations- classroom and parent presentations
Our goal is to empower students toward positive change and to help you to have the most successful high school experience possible!
Come to the counseling centre and see us or call (250) 339-5525 or email at the above addresses.