How to Access Your Child's Portfolio
Following is a simple way for parents to enter My Site to see your child's portfolio.
1. Visit the following website. Google Chrome is the recommended browser to use for this.
2. Use your child's username and password to access the portfolios:
The User Name for students is their student number.
(If you have any trouble accessing the portfolio, trying adding sd71\ in front of the username.)
Their password should be their initials and the last 4 digits in their student number
so John Smith with student number 1234567 would have js4567 for password
3. Click on My Portfolio to view your child's Portfolio.
4. Click on the portfolio item that you would like to look at.
5. Underneath the work sample, there is a comment box. We encourage you to leave comments about the portfolio entry for your child to read afterwards.
6. When you are done, you can click on the X in the top right corner of the entry you are reading in order to return to the portfolio front page for your child. You can then click on another entry and view it.
7. To log off at the end, make sure that you completely close the browser.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com